Costing For Jewelry Website Development
Good budget is necessary for a good quality jewelry website. Low-quality, slow websites don't convert visitors in buyers.
Furthermore, always ensure that you are entrusting the work to a proficient development team who has extensive experience in developing Jewelry websites, especially managing diamond APIs. As high as 30% of project inquiries we receive are from other software companies who request us to get the jewelry e-commerce project completed as they don't have experience in this specialized niche.
The pricing provided below is only a rough estimate. The final quote will depend on receiving further details. The exact quote depends on the number of Diamond API integrations, e-commerce Platform, UI / UX required etc
Pricing is indicative and for informative purpose only
Diamond API Integration and Diamond search Engine
Starting from $1200*
*White diamonds Lab or Natural only with one diamond feed
Diamond Search Engine with Ring Builder
*Diamond Search with White diamonds and one feed only
Diamond Search engine + Ring Builder + Pendant builder + Earring builder
*White loose diamonds and white pair diamonds API feed required
A complete ground up jewellery website with multiple features and one year full support
*Language ENG and currency USD
- Development Costs: One-time investment; no recurring or subscription charges.
- Free Support: Enjoy one year of complimentary support with all offerings.
- Highly Customized Services: Tailored to meet your specific requirements for optimal satisfaction.
Add on Features(costing will be provided separately)
- Diamond supplier API Integration White, Fancy, Lab diamond API integration
- Advance SEO including GA, GTM, On Page SEO etc.
- Integration with 3rd Party APIs including sales Force, Klavio, FreshDesk, Cloudflare, CDN networks Alogolia Search etc.
TPS Maintenance Contracts start from, USD1600/per month for the production e-commerce websites. TPS will be one point contact for any website related issues with a response time of max 12 hours.
- Maintenance Contract Include:
- Server maintenance
- Security patches
- Minor changes updates
- Data management
- Bug fixing, Minor SEO and Google Analytics work
The maintenance contract does not include creation of a new module or new feature. For a new module, TPS will quote additional charges reasonably.