Woocommerce WordPress websites for jewellers
During the Pandemic, we received many inquiries from traditional brick and Mortal jewelers to get them online. Quickly and efficiently: The solution: Woocommerce WordPress-based e-commerce website.
Advantages of Woocommerce based Jewelry websites
1) Woocommerce powers as many as 25% of word's eCommerce websites
2) it's easy to learn admin management. Unlike Magento or Shopify, its backend admin is simple and scalable with hundreds of freely available plugins.
3) Woocommerce-WordPress is supported by hundreds of ready-to-use free plugins to extend functionalities including SEO, Marketing , Security, CRM, and so on
4) it does not require a heavy-duty expensive server. A low-cost VPS server works well reducing its "cost of ownership"
5) Woocommerce - WordPress is SEO friendly. With advanced third-party Plugins, admin can quickly ramp up its on-page SEO capabilities
6) Almost unlimited free and paid themes are available for creating UI and UX of your choice
Now the challenging part
For a typical eCommerce website; Woocommerce works like a charm; any regular web development company can build it.
But for diamond jewellery eCommerce website with features like integrating diamonds from supplier's API or Rapnet, IDEXonline , Polygon is challenging, Further adding to it features like a three-step build a ring or build a pendant or build an earring requires a lot of coding experience TransPacific Software has developed modules which on integration with Woocommerce can handle this efficiently
Live Jewelry websites on Woocommerce by TransPacific Software
Woocommerce based Diamond and Jewellry website created for Melboune Australia based startup Skygems
Brand New Woocommerce based e-commerce website for Derco Jewelers Established in 1939 Derco Jewelers are one of the most reputed jewelers in San Francisco, California